HR / AP - Valley View
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Human Resources
At Valley View Care Center, we understand the need for focusing on personalized services conducive for care and healing. In addition to providing short-term rehabilitation, we provide long-term care services for those individuals requiring specialized behavioral care. Valley View blends the need for a structured, stable environment and promoting an atmosphere of belonging through resident-centered care. We feature a wide variety of activities to keep residents active, stimulated and spiritually satisfied.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Valley View is seeking a Full-time HUMAN RESOURCES/ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ASSOCIATE at their 60 bed skilled nursing community located in Canon City, CO.
The primary responsibility the HUMAN RESOURCES/ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ASSOCIATE is to support the human resource and accounts payable functions following current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities. You are entrusted to assure that quality personnel are interviewed, trained and employed. A successful HUMAN RESOURCES/ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ASSOCIATE in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Must be able to communicate policies, procedures, regulations, reports, etc., to personnel, residents, family members, visitors, and government agencies / personnel.
- Skills to conduct new hire onboarding in conjunction with department leaders, including but not limited to: Collecting new hire data and forms, reference checks, I-9 completion, PCN completion, file set up, orientation facilitation, background checks, review of personnel policies, procedures, payroll questions, safety regulations, process newly hired personnel infomation, etc.
- Experience in maintaining employee information online benefit and HRIS system.
- Experience with Entering / Editing time records in Paylocity and basic data entry.
- Auditing skills to review and verify invoices for goods and services are accurate, verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures, review invoices coding for accuracy and compliance with cost report guidelines, process and verify payment of invoices on a timely basis.
- Ability to maintain vendor files - alphabetically, by year.
- Ability to prepare Sales and Use Tax returns for City, County and State.
- Experience processing Worker Compensation claims an OSHA reporting.
- High school diploma required; Associates Degree in Business Administration preferred, but not required.
- Must have, as a minimum one (1) year administrative experience.
- Strong spreadsheet skills (Excel or Google).
- Bank or account reconciliations.
- Two years’ experience as an HR practitioner is preferred.
- Experience in health care accounting preferred but not required
- Must have understanding of payroll and payroll tax laws
Valley View is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please