- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Customer Service/Support
At Cambridge Care Center we are dedicated to enhancing
the lives of those we serve.Whether the need is for short-term
rehabilitation or for an extended period of time, it is our
goal to exceed the expectations of our residents by providing
quality care and exceptional service.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Cambridge Care Center is seeking a Full Time HOUSEKEEPING SUPERVISOR at their 96 bed skilled nursing community located in Lakewood, CO.
The primary responsibility the HOUSEKEEPING SUPERVISOR is to plan, organize, develop, and coordinate the overall operation of the Housekeeping Department following the current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities. You are delegated the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary for carrying out your assigned duties. A successful HOUSEKEEPING SUPERVISOR in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Positive and professional attitude
- Ability to be courteous with staff, residents and family members
- Ability to work under stress with time constraints
- Comfortable working with chemicals and potentially biohazardous waste.
- Experience leading a team and comfort providing direction as necessary.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Must have, as a minimum, three (3) years’ experience in a supervisory capacity in a hospital or other related medical facility.
- Training in environmental control policies and procedures preferred, but not required.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully when personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must be knowledgeable of housekeeping practices and procedures as well as the laws, regulations, and guidelines.
- Must maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, etc., and maintain the appearance of housekeeping areas.
- Must perform regular inspections of resident rooms/units for sanitation, order, safety, and proper performance of assigned duties.
- Must be able to relate information concerning a resident’s condition.
- Must maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, the appearance of work areas, and perform regular inspections of food service areas for sanitation, order, safety, and proper performance of assigned duties.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
Cambridge Care Center is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!