- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
Summit Rehabilitation and Care Community serves as one of Aurora’s finest post-acute rehabilitation programs with 16 transitional care suites. Summit also specializes in caring for those with Alzheimer’s Disease and dementia as well as those needing long-term skilled nursing services.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Summit Rehabilitation and Care Community is seeking a full time HOUSEKEEPING SUPERVISOR at their 107 bed skilled nursing community located in Aurora, CO.
The primary responsibility the HOUSEKEEPING SUPERVISOR is to plan, organize, develop, and coordinate the overall operation of the Housekeeping Department following the current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities. You are delegated the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary for carrying out your assigned duties. A successful HOUSEKEEPING SUPERVISOR in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Effective communicator
- Team focus
- Detail orientated
- Demonstrate a passion for caring as evidenced by interaction with co-workers, residents, families, and visitors
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Must have, as a minimum, three (3) years’ experience in a supervisory capacity in a hospital or other related medical facility.
- Training in environmental control policies and procedures preferred, but not required.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully when personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must be knowledgeable of housekeeping practices and procedures as well as the laws, regulations, and guidelines.
- Must maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, etc., and maintain the appearance of housekeeping areas.
- Must perform regular inspections of resident rooms/units for sanitation, order, safety, and proper performance of assigned duties.
- Must be able to relate information concerning a resident’s condition.
- Must maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, the appearance of work areas, and perform regular inspections of food service areas for sanitation, order, safety, and proper performance of assigned duties.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
Summit Rehabilitation and Care Community is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!