- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
Allison Care Center is a premier memory support community featuring a wide array of care options including secure memory support, skilled short-term rehabilitation and long-term care. Certified memory care staff provide residents with individualized service plans designed to meet their unique needs. With close working ties to the Rocky Mountain Alzheimer’s Association, Allison Care Center offers an array of programming carefully designed to address challenges associated with memory impairment.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Allison Care Center is seeking a HOUSEKEEPING SUPERVISOR at their bed skilled nursing community located in Lakewood, Co.
The primary responsibility the HOUSEKEEPING SUPERVISOR is to plan, organize, develop, and coordinate the overall operation of the Housekeeping Department following the current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities. You are delegated the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary for carrying out your assigned duties. A successful HOUSEKEEPING SUPERVISOR in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Plan, develop, organize, evaluate, and direct the housekeeping department.
- Develop and maintain written housekeeping policies and procedures.
- Review the department’s policies, procedure manuals, job descriptions, etc.
- Interpret the department’s policies and procedures to employees, residents, and visitors.
- Coordinate housekeeping services and activities with other related departments.
- Review and develop a plan of correction for housekeeping deficiencies noted during survey inspections.
- Meet with housekeeping personnel on a regularly scheduled basis, and solicit advice for inter-department concerns.
- Schedule and announce departmental meeting times, dates, place, etc.
- Assist in the recruitment and selection of housekeeping personne
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Must have, as a minimum, three (3) years’ experience in a supervisory capacity in a hospital or other related medical facility.
- Training in environmental control policies and procedures preferred, but not required.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully when personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must be knowledgeable of housekeeping practices and procedures as well as the laws, regulations, and guidelines.
- Must maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, etc., and maintain the appearance of housekeeping areas.
- Must perform regular inspections of resident rooms/units for sanitation, order, safety, and proper performance of assigned duties.
- Must be able to relate information concerning a resident’s condition.
- Must maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, the appearance of work areas, and perform regular inspections of food service areas for sanitation, order, safety, and proper performance of assigned duties.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!