- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
[ADD COMMUNITY PHOTO]
[ADD COMMUNITY INFORMATION OR SUMMARY]
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Aviva at Fitzsimons is seeking a Part-Time HOUSEKEEPER at their 100 bed skilled nursing community located in Aurora, CO.
A successful HOUSEKEEPER in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Ensure that work and cleaning schedules are followed as closely as practical.
- Coordinate daily housekeeping services with nursing services when performing routine cleaning assignments in resident living and/or recreational areas.
- Guarantee that assigned work areas are maintained in a clean, safe, comfortable, and attractive manner.
- Sweep, buff and mop all area floors.
- Dust and polish furniture or equipment.
- Vacuum carpets and drapery.
- Sanitize sinks, toilets, tubs and shower areas.
- Clean mirrors, lighting fixtures, doors, walls.
- Replenish paper products, hand soap products, and wastebasket liners.
- Remove trash/wash out trash receptacles on a regular basis.
- Maintain housekeeping cart and utility closets in sanitary and orderly condition.
- Replenish cart supplies at end of shift in preparation for next day’s use.
- Inform supervisor of supply or equipment needs.
- Keeps storage areas locked with supplies properly stored according to established procedures.
- Report any damaged or loose fixtures, flooring, or tiling requiring replacement or repair, any unsafe or malfunctioning equipment, any conditions conducive to breeding insects, rodents or other vermin.
- Wash and sanitize resident room after resident discharge.
- May be required to strip beds and linens for washing.
- Wear and/or use safety equipment and supplies (e.g., back brace, mechanical lifts, etc.) when lifting or moving heavy objects.
- Follow proper techniques when mixing chemicals, disinfectants, and solutions used for cleaning.
- Maintain confidentiality of all pertinent resident care information including protected health information.
- Demonstrate a passion for caring as evidenced by interaction with co-workers, residents, families, and visitors.
- Perform all other duties, as assigned.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess, as a minimum, an 8th grade education.
- No experience required.
Aviva at Fitzsimons is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!