- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Customer Service/Support
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently,Highline Rehabilitation and Care Community is seeking a Full Time HOUSEKEEPER at their 135 bed skilled nursing community located in Denver, CO.
A successful HOUSEKEEPER in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Sweep, buff and mop all area floors.
- Dust and polish furniture or equipment.
- Vacuum carpets and drapery.
- Sanitize sinks, toilets, tubs and shower areas.
- Clean mirrors, lighting fixtures, doors, walls.
- Wash and sanitize resident room after resident discharge.
- May be required to strip beds and linens for washing.
- Wear and/or use safety equipment and supplies (e.g., back brace, mechanical lifts, etc.) when lifting or moving heavy objects.
- Follow proper techniques when mixing chemicals, disinfectants, and solutions used for cleaning.
- Maintain confidentiality of all pertinent resident care information including protected health information.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess, as a minimum, an 8th grade education.
- No experience required.
- May be required to work weekends
Highline is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!