Housekeeper, Part Time Green House Homes
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
The Green House® Homes at Mirasol are Colorado’s first Green House® community, created as the vision of the Housing Authority of the City of Loveland (HACOL) to offer skilled nursing care on their beautiful Mirasol Senior Living campus. This model, created by Dr. William Thomas, founder of The Eden Alternative®, offers long term care that looks and feels like a real home. Our campus features 6 state-of-the-art homes with capacity for 10 elders, each with their own private room and bath.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Green House Homes at Mirasol is seeking a Part Time HOUSEKEEPER at their 60 bed skilled nursing community located in Loveland, CO.
The primary responsibility the HOUSEKEEPER is to perform day-to-day activities in housekeeping following the current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and
assisted living facilities. You are entrusted to follow established policies and procedures as directed by the Administrator, to assure that our community is maintained in a clean, safe, and comfortable manner.
. A successful HOUSEKEEPER in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Good Documentation
- Self Managed
- Works Well With The Ederly
- Communication Skills
- Must be able to end, and Lift at least 50 Pounds
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully when personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, etc., and maintain the appearance of housekeeping areas.
- Must perform regular inspections of resident rooms for sanitation, order, safety, and proper performance of assigned duties.
- Must be able to follow oral and written instructions concerning the mixing of cleaning compounds, liquids, disinfectant solutions, etc.
- Must be able to relate information concerning a resident’s condition.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
- Must possess, as a minimum, an 8th grade education.
Green House Homes at Mirasol is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!