- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Customer Service/Support
At Cambridge Care Center we are dedicated to enhancing the lives of those we serve.Whether the need is for short-term rehabilitation or for an extended period of time, it is our goal to exceed the expectations of our residents by providing quality care and exceptional service.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Cambridge Care Center is seeking a Full time Housekeep/Laundry Aide at their 96 bed skilled nursing community located in Lakewood, CO.
A successful Housekeep/Laundry Aide in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Positive and professional attitude
- Ability to be courteous with staff, residents and family members
- Ability to work under stress with time constraints
- Comfortable working with chemicals and potentially biohazardous waste.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess, as a minimum, an 8th grade education.
- No experience required.
Cambridge Care Center is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!