Housekeeper - Highline
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
Highline Rehabilitation and Care Community offers one of Denver’s premiere post-acute rehabilitation programs for fast recovery and return to home. Our 36 spacious Post-Acute Transitional Care suites, complete with a state-of-the-art therapy gym, private entrance, upscale amenities offer a complete recovery program tailored to your personalized needs. If you are a guest staying for post-acute rehabilitation, our concierge program will tend to your individualized needs including personalized shopping, transportation, etc. Highline also features a secure memory care environment.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Highline Rehabilitation and Care Community is seeking a Full Time HOUSEKEEPER at their 135 bed skilled nursing community located in Denver, Colorado.
The primary responsibility of your job position is to perform day-to-day activities of the Housekeeping Department following the current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities. You are entrusted to follow established policies and procedures as directed by the Administrator, to assure that our facility is maintained in a clean, safe, and comfortable manner.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure that work and cleaning schedules are followed as closely as practical.
- Coordinate daily housekeeping services with nursing services when performing routine cleaning assignments in resident living and/or recreational areas.
- Guarantee that assigned work areas are maintained in a clean, safe, comfortable, and attractive manner.
- Sweep, buff and mop all area floors.
- Dust and polish furniture or equipment.
- Vacuum carpets and drapery.
- Sanitize sinks, toilets, tubs and shower areas.
- Clean mirrors, lighting fixtures, doors, walls.
- Replenish paper products, hand soap products, and wastebasket liners.
- Remove trash/wash out trash receptacles on a regular basis.
- Maintain housekeeping cart and utility closets in sanitary and orderly condition.
- Replenish cart supplies at end of shift in preparation for next day’s use.
- Inform supervisor of supply or equipment needs.
- Keeps storage areas locked with supplies properly stored according to established procedures.
- Report any damaged or loose fixtures, flooring, or tiling requiring replacement or repair, any unsafe or malfunctioning equipment, any conditions conducive to breeding insects, rodents or other vermin.
- Wash and sanitize resident room after resident discharge.
- May be required to strip beds and linens for washing.
- Wear and/or use safety equipment and supplies (e.g., back brace, mechanical lifts, etc.) when lifting or moving heavy objects.
- Follow proper techniques when mixing chemicals, disinfectants, and solutions used for cleaning.
- Maintain confidentiality of all pertinent resident care information including protected health information.
- Demonstrate a passion for caring as evidenced by interaction with co-workers, residents, families, and visitors.
- Perform all other duties, as assigned.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess, as a minimum, an 8th grade education.
- No experience required.
[FACILITY] is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!