- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
Rowan Community has a history of offering innovative approaches to care and a dynamic program. The staff are specially trained in behavior management and are dedicated to providing innovation and wellness for all ages in one of our four unique neighborhoods. Special innovations, like our porch lights and mailboxes adorning the outside of each room, provide a personal and home-like feel.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Rowan Community is seeking a FT 6am-2pm Monday-Thursday and Sunday HOUSEKEEPER at their 72 bed skilled nursing community located in Denver, Colorado.
A successful HOUSEKEEPER in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Must be reliable and hard-working
- Able to manage your time efficiently and effectively
- Comfortable working closely with residents
- Able to maintain a positive attitude and work ethic
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess, as a minimum, an 8th grade education.
- No experience required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!