Help Desk Intern (Entry Level) I Corporate Support
Help Desk Technician – Entry Level
- Do you naturally love to problem solve?
- Are you able to troubleshoot quickly and come up with alternative solutions?
- Do you effectively communicate with people?
At Vivage, we’re recognized as a national leader driving high quality service innovation for seniors and value for our investors. "Vivage” means "celebrating aging” inspiring our focus to create innovative and customer-driven models filled with personalized and meaningful living experiences.
We are a senior health care, solution driven company which provides right care….. right place…..right time. Our Mission, Vision and Pillars of Commitment have come from our collective personal awareness and professional dedication to the importance of each person we serve, each employee we work with, and each business partner we have. At Vivage we bridge today’s healthcare opportunities with innovative strategies and solutions.
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
The Help Desk Technician fields all Help Desk calls from Vivage users and creates the initial record of the request; resolves most end-user problems over the phone, but visits the facility if needed. Passes all Level Two requests on to Systems Administrator and contacts third-party vendors for warranty service repair.
Technical Support: 80% time
- Provide technical software, hardware and network problem resolution to all Vivage end users and internal network
- Perform question/problem diagnosis and guiding users through step-by-step solutions
- Provides one-on-one end-user problem resolution over the phone and by remote desktop for Vivage computer (PC) software
- Troubleshoot network printer problems
Hardware/Software Troubleshooting 20%time
- Delivers, tags, sets up, and assists in the configuration of end-user PC desktop hardware, software and peripherals
- Diagnoses and resolves end-user network or local printer problems, PC hardware problems, e-mail, Internet, VPN, and local-area network access problems
- Ability to install, configure and maintain personal computers, networks and related hardware and software
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Knowledge of computer and/or network security systems, applications, procedures and techniques
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Prefer Associates Degree or one (1) year help desk experience
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: Corporate