Health Information Manager
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
Uptown Healthcare Center is a community wherein complementary alternative modalities are utilized for healing and creating a sense of well-being. The goal of Uptown is to foster an environment that is focused on care, healing and wellness. Uptown serves a diverse population with a wide age range. We serve to deliver the highest quality care to those in need, including the behavioral health population.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Uptown Healthcare Center is seeking a full time HEALTH INFORMATION MANAGER at their 79 bed skilled nursing community located in Denver, CO.
The primary responsibility of the HEALTH INFORMATION MANAGER is to establish and maintain a medical records/health information system following the current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities. You are entrusted to assure that a complete medical record and health information program is maintained. A successfull HEALTH INFORMATION MANAGER in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Attention to detail
- Values ethics & integrity
- Must be licensed in accordance with laws of this state.
- Must be a certified registered record administrator (RRA), a registered health information technician (RHIT), or an accredited record technician (ART), recognized by the American Medical Record Association.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully when personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must possess the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures, etc., necessary for providing quality care and maintaining a sound operation.
- Must be able to communicate policies, procedures, regulations, reports, etc., to personnel, residents, family members, visitors, and government agencies/personnel.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
- Must possess, as a minumum, a high school diploma.
- Must be a graduate of an approved course for medical record technicians.
- Must have, as a minimum, three (3) years experience in medical records for a health care facility.
Uptown Healthcare Center is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!