Health Information Manager I Allison Care Center
Health Information Manager
Are you an individual who takes responsibility and follows through on details?
- Do you like to collaborate and work as part of a team?
- Are you naturally good at making connections with people?
- Does managing multiple priorities excite you?
At Vivage, we’re recognized as a national leader driving high quality service for our residents, their
families and our employees. "Vivage” means "celebrating aging” inspiring our focus to create innovative
and customer-driven models filled with personalized and meaningful living experiences. We are a senior
healthcare company servicing 30 facilities in the Colorado area.
We are a solution driven company which provides right care….. right place…..right time. Our Mission,
Vision and Pillars of Commitment have come from our collective personal awareness and professional
dedication to the importance of each person we serve, each employee we work with, and each business
partner we have. At Vivage, we bridge today’s healthcare opportunities with innovative strategies and
The primary responsibility of your job position is to establish and maintain a medical records/health information system following the current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities. You are entrusted to assure that a complete medical record and health information program is maintained.
Maintains accurate record of daily and monthly census
- Completes required audits (i.e. Admission, Discharge, Re-admission, Quarterly audit, Physician visit)
- Accurately maintain organized paper and electronic charts for current and discharged residents
- Appropriately thin charts in adherence with the company’s thinning schedule
- Scan documents in PCC in order to move forward with electronic records
- Responsible for keeping purged files well organized
- Maintain appropriate current forms and make available to IDT
- Prepare charts for all new admissions with all required forms; obtain hospital discharge summary for those who are admitted and re-admitted from the hospital
- Responsible for creating face sheets and inserted into the chart within forty-eight (48) hours of admission
- Maintain diagnosis list with proper Codes; ensure updates as changes occur
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Must be licensed in accordance with the laws of this state.
- Must be a certified registered record administrator (RRA), a registered health information technician (RHIT) or an accredited record technician (ART), recognized by the American Medical Record Association.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma.
- Must be a graduate of an approved course for medical record technicians.
- Must have, as a minimum, three (3) years experience in medical records for a healthcare facility.
Vivage is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: Allison