Green House MDS Coordinator
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
The Green House® Homes at Mirasol are Colorado’s first Green House® community, created as the vision of the Housing Authority of the City of Loveland (HACOL) to offer skilled nursing care on their beautiful Mirasol Senior Living campus. This model, created by Dr. William Thomas, founder of The Eden Alternative®, offers long term care that looks and feels like a real home. Our campus features 6 state-of-the-art homes with capacity for 10 elders, each with their own private room and bath.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Green House Homes at Mirasol is seeking a Full-time MDS COORDINATOR at their 60 bed skilled nursing community located in Loveland, CO.
The primary responsibility is to direct, coordinate and lead MDS Systems, Medicare A, Medicare B and all other insurance providers, as well as conduct care coordination for case management following the current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities. Incumbent is delegated the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary for carrying out your assigned duties to ensure appropriate reimbursement for services are provided within the Center.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing; current RN license in the State of Colorado preferred.
- Must have, as a minimum, three (3) years experience in an administrative supervisory capacity in a hospital or nursing facility.
- Maintains strong working knowledge of the Resident Assessment Instrument (RAI) Manual as well as complete the required courses for credentialing through the American Association of Nurse Assessment Coordinators and maintain certification thereafter.
- Be able to assess residents and relate information regarding resident’s condition.
- Must have knowledge of Medicare/Medicaid and insurance reimbursement procedures, contracts, clinical resource utilization and/or case management.
Vivage is an Equal Opportunity Employer