Green House Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
The Green House® Homes at Mirasol are Colorado’s first Green House® community, created as the vision of the Housing Authority of the City of Loveland (HACOL) to offer skilled nursing care on their beautiful Mirasol Senior Living campus. This model, created by Dr. William Thomas, founder of The Eden Alternative®, offers long term care that looks and feels like a real home. Our campus features 6 state-of-the-art homes with capacity for 10 elders, each with their own private room and bath.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Green House Homes at Mirasol is seeking a [Status] CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA) at their 60 bed skilled nursing community located in Loveland, CO.
The primary responsibility of the CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA) is to provide all assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services. A successful CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA) in our community has these traits and attributes:
- [ADD Point 1]
- [ADD Point 2]
- [ADD Point 3]
- [ADD Point 4]
- [ADD Point 5]
- A valid and unrestricted Driver’s License.
- A current, unencumbered, active license to practice in the state.
- Demonstrated skills that result in excellence resident care, as appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- The ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- An ability to deal professionally handle personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
- Demonstrated knowledge of laws, regulations, and guidelines pertaining to hospital and nursing facility administrative procedures.
Green House Homes at Mirasol is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!