FT RN, Day - Green House Homes
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
The Green House® Homes at Mirasol are Colorado’s first Green House® community, created as the vision of the Housing Authority of the City of Loveland (HACOL) to offer skilled nursing care on their beautiful Mirasol Senior Living campus. This model, created by Dr. William Thomas, founder of The Eden Alternative®, offers long term care that looks and feels like a real home. Our campus features 6 state-of-the-art homes with capacity for 10 elders, each with their own private room and bath.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Green House Homes at Mirasol is seeking a Full Time, Day 6am-2pm, REGISTERED NURSE at their 60 bed skilled nursing community located in Loveland, Colorado.
The primary responsibility of the REGISTERED NURSE is to provide all assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services. A successful RN in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Team Player
- Self Managed
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an RN or LPN/LVN in this state.
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to nursing care facilities.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing degree from an accredited college or university, or be a graduate of an approved LPN/LVN program.
- CPR certification required.
- One year experience in a long-term care environment preferred.
Green House Homes at Mirasol is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please