Food And Nutrition Aide - Harmony
Vivage Senior Living is recognized as a national leader driving high quality service for our residents, their families and our employees. "Vivage" means "celebrating aging" inspiring our focus to create innovative and customer-driven models filled with personalized and meaningful living experiences. We are a senior healthcare company servicing 30+ facilities in the Colorado area.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
As a Food and Nutrition Aide with Vivage Senior Living, the primary responsibility of your job is to provide good customer service to residents to ensure the best dining experience. Take orders, serve food and drinks, remove dinnerware from the table in a timely fashion. Help with food preparation, cleaning duties, and maintain the dining ambiance for residents.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU AS A VIVAGE EMPLOYEE?
- Schedules - We offer Full Time & Part - Time
- Daily Pay Advance Option Available
- Holiday Pay (when working on a major holiday)
- Overtime Pay available (when working over 40 hours a week or 12 hours in one business day)
- Sick time pay accrual
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, COVID Vaccine Opportunity, and More!!
THE MUST HAVES:
- Current proof of a Flu Vaccination within the last 12 months.
- Hep B vaccine or declination form completed (at time of hire).
- Current proof of a negative COVID19 test or to receive a COVID19 test within 7 days of employment and ongoing.
- Current proof of TB within the last 12 months or Chest X-Ray (or be willing to submit to testing upon hire)
- Ability to pass a criminal background check as well as Colorado CAPS background check
APPLY WITH YOUR RESUME TODAY!
Referral Program - We’d love to speak to your referral!
VIVAGE is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Min Hiring Rate $14.77
- Max Hiring Rate $21.69