- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
Summit Rehabilitation and Care Community serves as one of Aurora’s finest post-acute rehabilitation programs with 16 transitional care suites. Summit also specializes in caring for those with Alzheimer’s Disease and dementia as well as those needing long-term skilled nursing services.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Summit Rehabilitation and Care Community is seeking a full time FLOOR TECHNICIAN at their 107 bed skilled nursing community located in Aurora, CO.
The primary responsibility of the FLOOR TECHNICIAN is to assist with maintaining a clean, safe, and comfortable manner following the current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities. Primarily, you will be responsible for daily floor cleaning throughout the entire community. You are entrusted to follow established policies and procedures to ensure a sanitary and compliant environment . A successful FLOOR TECHNICIAN in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Team oriented
- Detail focused
- Demonstrate a passion for caring as evidenced by interaction with co-workers, residents, families, and visitors.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or GED.
- Must have knowledge and prior use of burnusher, auto scrubber, side by side scrubber/water extraction.
- Must have knowledge of application of wax products, strippers, cleaners, and other chemicals.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must be able to provide excellent service; trustworthiness and honestly required.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully when personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, etc., and maintain the appearance of community areas.
- Must perform regular inspections of resident rooms/units for sanitation, order, safety, and proper performance of assigned duties.
- Must be able to follow oral and written instructions concerning the mixing of cleaning compounds, liquids, disinfectant solutions, etc.
- Must be able to relate information concerning a resident’s condition.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
Summit Rehabilitation and Care Community is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Females/Minority/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
No agencies or affiliates please.