- Are you an individual who has a passion for managing multiple priorities?
- Do you like to deliver high quality service?
- Are you a perfectionist and like things just so?
At Vivage, we’re recognized as a national leader driving high quality service innovation for seniors and value for our investors. Vivage Senior Living is the combined entity of two established Colorado senior housing and post-acute healthcare leaders: Quality Life Management and Piñon Management. "Vivage" means "celebrating aging" inspiring our focus to create innovative and customer-driven models filled with personalized and meaningful living experiences.
We are a senior health care, solution driven company which provides right care.. right place..right time. Our Mission, Vision and Pillars of Commitment have come from our collective personal awareness and professional dedication to the importance of each person we serve, each employee we work with, and each business partner we have. At Vivage we bridge today’s healthcare opportunities with innovative strategies and solutions.
Engaging Culture - Competitive Pay - Growth Opportunities - Great Benefits - Family Environment - Payactiv
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
The primary responsibility of the FLOOR TECHNICIAN is to assist with maintaining a clean, safe, and comfortable manner following the current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities. Primarily, you will be responsible for daily floor cleaning throughout the entire community. You are entrusted to follow established policies and procedures to ensure a sanitary and compliant environment
- Responsible for weekly buffing and stripping/waxing of rooms in order to have a clean and polished environment for residents; this includes moving furniture items from rooms
- Minor repairs on cove base or tiles in room that are in disrepair.
- Develop preventative maintenance program.
- Auto scrub hallways and dining rooms in community, in addition to detail cleaning of corners and edges broken down by hallways/locations.
- Minor maintenance to include replacing light bulbs, cleaning overhead light fixtures, painting, and other minor repairs assigned.
- Prepare vacant units, as needed, for new residents ensuring that the unit meets the company’s standards and checklist.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or GED.
- Must have knowledge and prior use of burnisher, auto scrubber, side by side scrubber/water extraction.
- Must have knowledge of application of wax products, strippers, cleaners, and other chemicals.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must be able to provide excellent service; trustworthiness and honestly required.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully when personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.