- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
Are you passionate about building and creating an experience for residents?
Do you like to multitask and manage multiple projects at once?
Do you get excited about collaborating with multiple partners to achieve a goal?
Are you able to problem solve quickly on your feet and think of multiple solutions to the outcome?
At Wellage, we are designing new and innovative models to serve today and tomorrow’s seniors and their community of family and friends. We are adding six new communities over the next two years.
WellAge Senior Communities is a dynamic senior housing organization made up of recognized local and national leaders in senior housing and long-term care each having more than twenty-five years in senior living. We bring high quality service delivery to our residents and value-driven management outcomes to our investors.
Our name, WellAge, reflects our commitment to creating environments and services to promote our residents aging well and remaining active doing the things they love and enjoy. Each community is filled with daily events designed to create a purposeful life and engaging life experiences.
Our experience includes bringing award-winning senior healthcare expertise and leadership to our unique consumer-driven programs for wellness and rehabilitation services, memory care, and culinary excellence.
The Executive Director is responsible for planning, organizing, staffing, directing, and coordinating of the community to ensure quality care for residents; be knowledgeable of and implement federal, state and local regulations for a safe and engaging experience for the community and residents, personnel, and physical environment.
Pre-opening Duties 15% time
- Builds relationships with key parties to facilitate decision making and implement effectively and efficiently
- Works with Life Safety and Local Fire Department on installment, processes and preparation for all safety measures
- Attend weekly meetings with Owners, Architects and Contractors conducted on site and by phone
- Manages project details and project timelines for opening and operations
Marketing Duties 25% time
- Marketing Relations with local city/town chambers
- Handle marketing calls from interested potential residents/families when inquiries are made on the internet or phone to the listed community’s number
- Maintain CRM and reports with all inquiries, leads, and detailed information on for sales and marketing oversight of censes
- Send marketing materials either by email or hard copy to all parties
- Follow through to answer questions and secure the business
- Work with Director of Sales and Marketing on announcements, marketing, setup to deliver high quality launch, fill ups and stabilized
- Work with Director of Sales and Marketing on paper, social media, electronic media, publications in senior advertising venues
Operations Duties 30% time
- Develop and implement policies, procedures and quality standards for each department
- Operate, manage, and maintain community in accordance with established police and procedures of the governing body
- Develop and manage budgets for departments, staffing and equipment
- Financial management and reports
- Accompany surveyors and consultants on community inspections; arrange exit conferences which include department heads; review deficiencies and submit plan of correction to appropriate government agency upon receipt of report of deficiencies
- Work with State on Letter of Intent, License, Restaurant License
- Work with equipment vendors and secure pricing and ordering of equipment
- Manage the facility operations for optimal client service and financial outcomes
- Oversee the maintenance of building and ground
- Select, hire and manage the department managers and staff
- Motivate and develop staff for high levels of performance
- Evaluate performance of employees with department heads and supervisors and discuss evaluation with respective employees
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for each department
- Hire Wellness Director and other key department managers
- Work with department heads and supervisors to provide staff meetings, in-service training, orientation programs, employee evaluations, and supervision.
- Represent community with government and private agencies
- Develop good relationships with owners, families and residents
- Develop community relationships
Multi-tasks and easily prioritizes
Takes ownership and responsibility
Executes with diligence
Hard work ethic
Strong communication and sets clear expectations
Influences others to take action
Is in tune with how to manage individuals
Leads with Integrity and excellence
Natural leadership and management
Able to see multiple solutions to a problem
Ability to anticipate and resolve problems
Ability to build relationships with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, community and the general public
Quickly builds trust with individuals and teams
Ability to deal with conflict and have difficult conversations
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
Skills & Knowledge: New Chapter 7 regulations effective July 1, 2018
Experience: 3+ years of experience in IL/AL, experience in the launch of a new community (preferred); experience using Point Click Care (preferred); business experience
Certifications: Colorado State Certification for Assisted Living
Bachelor of Science degree in Healthcare Administration or related field (preferred).
- Sitting, bending, stooping
- Standing for long periods of time
- Lifting 20# or less
- Repetition of computer and keyboard
- Walking up steps, hallways on carpet, concrete, asphalt, linoleum, etc.
- Use of small appliances and office equipment
WORK AREA AND ENVIRONMENT:
Administrative and department offices, resident suites and areas, the entire building and grounds, outside the community, agency offices and other health care providers, educational institutions, travel to meetings and seminars, and community meetings.
Reports to SVP of Operations and Development
Must maintain valid, unrestricted Colorado driver’s license
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!