- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, [Community Name] is seeking a full time DRIVER at their 109 bed skilled nursing community located in Brighton, CO.
The primary responsibility of the DRIVER is to load, transport, and unload residents for medical appointments and activity outings in accordance with all laws and regulations. A successful DRIVER in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Assist passengers with the on-boarding and off-boarding from vehicle
- Transport passengers to and from destination at assigned times or in case of emergency
- Provide customer service and friendly interactions with all passengers
- Complete pre-inspections before us of vehicle
- Clean van each night, removing daily debris
- Clean van, inside and out, on a weekly basis
- Monitor regular maintenance (i.e. oil changes, tire rotations)
- Practice dependable, regular attendance
- Perform all other duties, as assigned.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Must have valid driver’s license or valid commercial driver’s license in current state as applicable.
- Must be insurable by company policy.
- Prior experience in healthcare or geriatrics preferred but not necessary.
- None experience necessary. On-the-job training provided.
Riverdale Rehab and Care Community of Brighton is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Females/Minority/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
No agencies or affiliates please.