- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
A skilled nursing facility with outstanding clinical outcomes and exceptional staff longevity.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Mesa Vista is seeking a full time DRIVER at their skilled nursing community located in Boulder, CO.
The primary responsibility of the DRIVER is to load, transport, and unload residents for medical appointments and activity outings in accordance with all laws and regulations. A successful DRIVER in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Resoucefulness, adapatibility and compassion is a must
- Familiar with vehicle visual checks
- Dependable, punctual, and communication skills are a must
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Must have valid driver’s license or valid commercial driver’s license in current state as applicable.
- Must be insurable by company policy.
- Prior experience in healthcare or geriatrics preferred but not necessary.
- None experience necessary. On-the-job training provided.
Mesa Vista is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Females/Minority/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
No agencies or affiliates please.