- Do you take pride in your job and completing assigned tasks each day?
- Do you have attention to detail when it comes to cleanliness?
- Do you enjoy working independently?
At Vivage, we’re recognized as a national leader driving high quality service innovation for seniors and value for our investors. "Vivage" means "celebrating aging" inspiring our focus to create innovative and customer-driven models filled with personalized and meaningful living experiences.
We are a senior health care, solution driven company which provides right care.. right place..right time. Our Mission, Vision and Pillars of Commitment have come from our collective personal awareness and professional dedication to the importance of each person we serve, each employee we work with, and each business partner we have. At Vivage we bridge today’s healthcare opportunities with innovative strategies and solutions.
Engaging Culture - Competitive Pay - Growth Opportunities - Great Benefits - Family Environment - Payactiv
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
The primary responsibility of the position is to operate a dish machine to wash dishes, glasses, cups, trays, silverware and food service equipment following the current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities. You are entrusted to follow established policies and procedures as directed to assure that quality food service is provided at all times.
- Sets up and cleans dish machine area
- Checks temperatures and soap dispensing levels
- Stores clean equipment and utensils
- Assists in maintaining preparation and service areas in a sanitary condition
- Empties garbage to dump site
- Sweeps and mops floors
- Lock and secure food and equipment
- Clean all equipment in preparation for the next day
- Demonstrate a passion for caring as evidenced by interaction with co-workers, residents, families, and visitors.
- Perform all other duties, as assigned.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully when personnel.
- Must be able to follow oral and written instructions.
- Must maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, and the appearance of work areas.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.