- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Food Service
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Parkmoor Village Healthcare Center is seeking a Full-time DISHWASHER at their bed skilled nursing community located in Colorado Springs, CO.
The primary responsibility of the DISHWASHER is to operate a dish machine to wash dishes, glasses, cups, trays, silverware and food service equipment following the current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities. You are entrusted to follow established policies and procedures as directed to assure that quality food service is provided at all times. A successful DISHWASHER in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Sets up and cleans dish machine area
- Checks temperatures and soap dispensing levels
- Stores clean equipment and utensils
- Assists in maintaining preparation and service areas in a sanitary condition
- Empties garbage to dump site
- Sweeps and mops floors
- Must possess, as a minimum, an 8th grade education.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully when personnel.
- Must be able to follow oral and written instructions.
- Must maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, and the appearance of work areas.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
Parkmoor Village is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Females/Minority/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
No agencies or affiliates please.