- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Food Service
Parkview is a skilled nursing facility that is dedicated to providing rehabilitation and behavioral health management. One of the unique aspects of Parkview is our Latino Program which includes a Hispanic neighborhood. Bilingual caregivers and staff have developed dining and life enrichment programs which cater to our Hispanic population. Enjoy the beautiful courtyard with a sheltered patio, working in the community garden or celebrating Cinco De Mayo.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Parkview Care Center is seeking a part time DIETARY AIDE at their 71 bed skilled nursing community located in Denver, Colorado.
The primary responsibility of the DIETARY AIDE is to provide assistance in all food functions including food preparation, serve a well-balanced meal, and maintain a clean and sanitary dining hall.
- Assist cook in preparing meals that are palatable and appetizing in accordance with established portion control procedures.
- Set up and deliver meal trays, food carts, etc., to designated areas.
- Assist in cleaning and sanitizing work areas, equipment and floors, dishes and utensils.
- Demonstrate a passion for caring as evidenced by interaction with co-workers, residents, families, and visitors.
- Ensure that food and supplies for the next meal are readily available.
- Must possess, as a minimum, an 8th grade education.
- No experience required.
Parkview Care center is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!