- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Food Service
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Riverdale Rehab and Care Community if Brighton is seeking a 2 Full TIme DIETARY AIDE at their 107 bed skilled nursing community located in Brighton, CO.
The primary responsibility of the DIETARY AIDE is to provide assistance in all food functions including food preparation, serve a well-balanced meal, and maintain a clean and sanitary dining hall.
- Assist cook in preparing meals that are palatable and appetizing in accordance with established portion control procedures.
- Set up and deliver meal trays, food carts, etc., to designated areas.
- Assist in checking diet trays before distribution.
- Serve food in dining room as instructed.
- Ensure that food and supplies for the next meal are readily available.
- Assist in cleaning and sanitizing work areas, equipment and floors, dishes and utensils.
- Remove food trays from carts, dining rooms, etc.
- Perform dishwashing/cleaning procedures.
- Distribute and collect menus as necessary.
- Must possess, as a minimum, an 8th grade education.
- No experience required.
Riverdale Rhab adn Care Community of Brighthon is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!