- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Food Service
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, University Heights is seeking a FULL TIME DIETARY AIDE at their 88 bed skilled nursing community located in Aurora, CO.
The primary responsibility of the DIETARY AIDE is to provide assistance in all food functions including food preparation, serve a well-balanced meal, and maintain a clean and sanitary dining hall.
- Be kind, friendly and approachable
- Work independently and as a part of a team
- Be available to work weekends
- Able and willing to perform all dietary aide duties
- Must be able to speak, read and write in the English language
- Must possess, as a minimum, an 8th grade education.
- No experience required.
University Heights is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!