- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Food Service
Summit Rehabilitation and Care Community serves as one of Aurora’s finest post-acute rehabilitation programs with 16 transitional care suites. Summit also specializes in caring for those with Alzheimer’s Disease and dementia as well as those needing long-term skilled nursing services.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Summit Rehailitation and Care Community is seeking a Full Time DIETARY AIDE at their 107 bed skilled nursing community located in Aurora, CO.
The primary responsibility of the DIETARY AIDE is to provide assistance in all food functions including food preparation, serve a well-balanced meal, and maintain a clean and sanitary dining hall.
- Team focused
- Set up and deliver meal trays, food carts, etc., to designated areas.
- Assist in checking diet trays before distribution.
- Serve food in dining room as instructed.
- Assist in cleaning and sanitizing work areas, equipment and floors, dishes and utensils.
- Demonstrate a passion for caring as evidenced by interaction with co-workers, residents, families, and visitors.
- Must possess, as a minimum, an 8th grade education.
- No experience required.
Summit Rehabilitation & Care Community is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!