- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Food Service
Rowan Community has a history of offering innovative approaches to care and a dynamic program. The staff are specially trained in behavior management and are dedicated to providing innovation and wellness for all ages in one of our four unique neighborhoods. Special innovations, like our porch lights and mailboxes adorning the outside of each room, provide a personal and home-like feel.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Rowan Community, 72 bed facility is hiring for 2 PT Dietary Aide positions.
The primary responsibility of the DIETARY AIDE is to provide assistance in all food functions including food preparation, serve a well-balanced meal, and maintain a clean and sanitary dining hall.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Flexible to change in priorities and demands.
- Conscientious, hardworking and dependable.
- Warm friendly demeanor. Enjoys personal contact with Families and Residents.
- Demonstrate a passion for caring with co-workers.
- Must possess, as a minimum, an 8th grade education.
- No experience required.
Rowan Community is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!