- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Food Service
5 Star skilled nursing facility with outstanding clinical outcome and exception staff longevity.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Mesa Vista is seeking a full time DIETARY AIDE at their skilled nursing community located in Boulder, CO.
The primary responsibility of the DIETARY AIDE is to provide assistance in all food functions including food preparation, serve a well-balanced meal, and maintain a clean and sanitary dining hall.
- Resourcefulness, adaptability and compassion
- Ability to work with diverse resident needs
- Exceptional communication
- Patients and understanding a must
- Somewhat flexable in scheduling, no experience necessary, fulltime position, full benefits available after qualifications are met.
- Must possess, as a minimum, an 8th grade education.
- No experience required.
Mesa Vista is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!