- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Food Service
[ADD COMMUNITY PHOTO]
[ADD COMMUNITY INFORMATION OR SUMMARY]
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Aviva at Fitzsimons is seeking a Full-Time DIETARY AIDE at their 100 bed skilled nursing community located in Aurora, CO.
The primary responsibility of the DIETARY AIDE is to provide assistance in all food functions including food preparation, serve a well-balanced meal, and maintain a clean and sanitary dining hall.
- Positive and professional attitude
- Ability to be courteous with staff, residents and family members
- Ability to work under stress with time constraints
- Reliable and eager to learn
- Experience working in a kitchen and preparing food
- Flexible schedule and ability to work weekend shifts.
- Must possess, as a minimum, an 8th grade education.
- No experience required.
Aviva at Fitzsimons is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!