Dietary Aide - Sierra
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Food Service
Sierra Rehabilitation and Care Community is a diverse community with three distinct neighborhoods serving the needs with those of complex medical care requirements, mental health and memory support needs. Our innovative holistic programming serves a wide age range. Guests can get involved in our therapeutic work program or enjoy any of our frequent outings. We offer private room accommodations equipped with flat-screen TVs and phones for those in need of post-acute rehabilitation. Sierra’s memory support neighborhood, Legacy, provides guests with a beautifully renovated atmosphere and two distinct courtyards.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Sierra Rehabilitation and Care Community is seeking a full time and part time DIETARY AIDE at their 103 bed skilled nursing community located in Lakewood, CO.
The primary responsibility of the DIETARY AIDE is to provide assistance in all food functions including food preparation, serve a well-balanced meal, and maintain a clean and sanitary dining hall.
- You must be able to follow oral and written instructions
- Possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family member, visitors, government agencies and the general public
- Maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, and work areas
- Perform regular inspections of food service areas for sanitation, order, and safety
- Must possess, as a minimum, an 8th grade education.
- No experience required.
Sierra Rehabilitation and Care Community is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!