Dietary Aide - Parkmoor
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Food Service
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Parkmoor Village is seeking a Full-Time DIETARY AIDE at their 125 bed skilled nursing community located in Colorado Springs, CO.
The primary responsibility of the DIETARY AIDE is to provide assistance in all food functions including food preparation, serve a well-balanced meal, and maintain a clean and sanitary dining hall.
- Assist cook in preparing meals that are palatable and appetizing in accordance with established portion control procedures.
- Serve food in dining room as instructed.
- Assist in cleaning and sanitizing work areas, equipment and floors, dishes and utensils.
- Assist/direct daily or scheduled cleaning duties in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate a passion for caring as evidenced by interaction with co-workers, residents, families, and visitors.
- Must possess, as a minimum, an 8th grade education.
- No experience required.
Parkmoor Village is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!