Dietary Aide - Parkmoor
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Food Service
We measure outcomes and successes based on what our residents, family members and employees consider important. We welcome and encourage you to take a tour to see and experience the difference at Parkmoor Village. We are dedicated – whether you are staying with us for only a few days or have decided to join us long term – to help you pursue possibilities and continue to stay involved in lifelong community activities and events.
- Our neighborhoods provide a warm and personalized atmosphere
- Complimentary Therapies include Massage and Aromatherapy
- Pets are welcome and are part of your recovery – ask about our Pet Program
- Transportation is provided from local hospitals and to physician appointments
- Transitional Care services for community placement
- Memory Care services provided
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Parkmoor Village is seeking a Full-Time DIETARY AIDE at their 125 bed skilled nursing community located in Colorado Springs, CO.
The primary responsibility of the DIETARY AIDE is to provide assistance in all food functions including food preparation, serve a well-balanced meal, and maintain a clean and sanitary dining hall.
- [ADD Point 1]
- [ADD Point 2]
- [ADD Point 3]
- [ADD Point 4]
- [ADD Point 5]
- Must possess, as a minimum, an 8th grade education.
- No experience required.
Parkmoor Village proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!