Dietary Aide - Harmony Pointe
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Food Service
Our rehabilitation experience at Harmony Pointe Nursing Center is part of a comprehensive, individualized care program. We offer many areas of special expertise including on-site peritoneal dialysis, advanced wound care, and a nutrition/hydration program. Located in a residential community setting in a quiet neighborhood with tree lined streets, we have been an integral part of the community for many years. With holistic care alternatives available, Harmony Pointe is invested in meeting your unique post-acute care needs. We also offer a secure behavioral care neighborhood for those living with mental health needs.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Harmony Pointe Nursing Center is seeking a DIETARY AIDE (DAY SHIFT) at their 110 bed skilled nursing community located in Lakewood.
The primary responsibility of the DIETARY AIDE is to provide assistance in all food functions including food preparation, serve a well-balanced meal, and maintain a clean and sanitary dining hall.
- Self motivated believes in hard work and good attendance.
- Easily manage multiple demands and activities.
- Genuine concern for patients, empathetic and patient.
- A new hire should have passion for their job, patience, integrity, and a willingness to adapt to change..
- Helps others and seeks additional work.
- Must possess, as a minimum, an 8th grade education.
- No experience required.
Harmony Pointe Nursing Center is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!