Dietary Aide - Eagle Ridge (Evening and Weekends)
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Food Service
At Eagle Ridge of Grand Valley we are dedicated to enhancing the lives of those we serve. Whether the need is for short-term rehabilitative stay of care or for an extended period of time, it is our goal to exceed the expectations of our residents by providing quality care and exceptional service.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Eagle Ridge of Grand Valley is seeking a Full time Diet Aide at their 70 bed skilled nursing community located in Grand Junction, Colorado.
The primary responsibility of the Diet Aide is to prepare food and ensure the nutritional care of residents. A successful Diet Aide in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Willing to split your duties between diet aide and cook.
- Demonstrated talent for interacting with a wide variety of people, particularly seniors and family member.
- Must be willing and able to work in a fast-paced, high stress environment.
- Must be able to work days/evenings/holidays and weekends.
- Must be able to cook a variety of foods in large quantities.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must be knowledgeable of food procedures.
- Must possess, as a minimum, an 8th grade education.
- Prefer one year food experience in a supervisory capacity. It is preferred that the experience be in a hospital, nursing care facility, or other related medical facility.
Eagle Ridge of Grand Valley is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Females/Minority/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
No agencies or affiliates please.