- Do you work well under tight deadlines?
- Are you an individual who enjoys managing multiple projects at once?
- Are you an individual who has a passion for details?
At Vivage, we’re recognized as a national leader driving high quality service innovation for seniors and value for our investors. "Vivage" means "celebrating aging" inspiring our focus to create innovative and customer-driven models filled with personalized and meaningful living experiences.
We are a senior health care, solution driven company which provides right care.. right place..right time. Our Mission, Vision and Pillars of Commitment have come from our collective personal awareness and professional dedication to the importance of each person we serve, each employee we work with, and each business partner we have. At Vivage we bridge today’s healthcare opportunities with innovative strategies and solutions.
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
The primary responsibility of your job position is full range leadership management of internal accounting and business office functions following current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities. Preparation of timely monthly financial statements, including cash flow and disclosures in compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Prepares client billings and collects the accounts receivable from client facilities and other consulting clients
- Processes accounts payable related to recording and payment of vendor invoices and related tax compliance
- Cash flow management including cash and other account reconciliations and investments
- Provide assistance to owners for their individual personal business affairs, including tax filings and bank relationships
- Responsible for maintaining GAAP financial statements and disclosures
- Manages the annual financial statement audit/review
- Work with company accountant to manage tax reporting and compliance for company and owners
- Prepares timely and accurate internal and external financial statements monthly and annually
- Coordinates preparation of income, property and sales/use tax returns for company
- Monitors and reimburses employee expense reports in accordance with policy
- Manages corporate credit cards and reconciliations
- Maintains and supports a culture of compliance, ethics and integrity
- Maintains safe work environment and exhibits safe work practices
- Completes special projects as requested
- Manage tight deadlines and meet the demands of reporting each month, quarterly and annually
- Knowledgeable of laws, regulations, and guidelines related to IRS, Department of Labor
- Communicate policies, procedures, regulations, reports, etc., to owners and staff
- Knowledgeable of computer systems, system applications, and other office equipment as well as Microsoft Excel
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from an accredited college or university. Equivalent combination of education, training, and experience may substitute for education requirements but must be knowledgeable in GAAP
- CPA license or Masters of Accounting preferred
- Minimum of 4 years experience in full cycle accounting and financial reporting
Vivage is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Reference #: 124356467D7353506CB51F5D5E031B3C