- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Food Service
Clear Creek offers comprehensive rehabilitation services that include a broad range of medical and clinical care for rehabilitation and recovery needs. Therapy services are provided in our fully equipped therapy gym and in our guest rooms depending on specific needs. Home assessments and therapeutic community integration is provided as applicable.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Clear Creek is seeking a FULL TIME RELIEF COOK /DIETARY AIDE at their skilled nursing community located in Westminster, CO.
The primary responsibility of the RELIEF COOK /DIETARY AIDE is to:
- Prepare food and ensure the nutritional care of residents.
- Review menus prior to preparation of food.
- Ensure that menus are maintained and filed in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Assist in establishing food service production line, etc, to assure that meals are prepared on time.
- Must be able to cook a variety of foods in large quantities.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must be knowledgeable of food procedures.
- Must possess, as a minimum, an 8th grade education.
- Prefer one year food experience. It is preferred that the experience be in a hospital, nursing care facility, or other related medical facility.
Clear Creek Care Center is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Females/Minority/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
No agencies or affiliates please.