- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Food Service
At Cambridge Care Center we are dedicated to enhancing
the lives of those we serve.Whether the need is for short-term
rehabilitation or for an extended period of time, it is our
goal to exceed the expectations of our residents by providing
quality care and exceptional service.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Cambridge Care Center is seeking a full time COOK at their 96 bed skilled nursing community located in Lakewood, CO.
The primary responsibility of the COOK is to prepare food and ensure the nutritional care of residents. A successful COOK in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Positive and professional attitude
- Ability to be courteous with staff, residents and family members
- Ability to work under stress with time constraints
- Reliable and eager to learn
- Experience working in a kitchen and preparing food
- Must be able to cook a variety of foods in large quantities.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must be knowledgeable of food procedures.
- Must possess, as a minimum, an 8th grade education.
- Prefer one year food experience in a supervisory capacity. It is preferred that the experience be in a hospital, nursing care facility, or other related medical facility.
Cambridge Care Center is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Females/Minority/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
No agencies or affiliates please.