- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Food Service
Top rated skilled nursing facility with outstanding clinical outcomes and exceptional staff longevity.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Mesa Vista is seeking a fulltime COOK at their skilled nursing community located in Boulder, CO.
The primary responsibility of the COOK is to prepare food and ensure the nutritional care of residents. A successful COOK in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Resourcefulness, adaptability and compassion
- Ability to work with diverse resident needs
- Passionate about resident care and rights
- Ability to follow recipes
- Strong communication, ability to take direction, and a willingness to learn.
- Morning 430a-130p and swing 10a- 630p shifts full time shifts available
- Must be able to cook a variety of foods in large quantities.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must be knowledgeable of food procedures.
- Must possess, as a minimum, an 8th grade education.
- Prefer one year food experience. It is preferred that the experience be in a hospital, nursing care facility, or other related medical facility.
Mesa Vista is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Females/Minority/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
No agencies or affiliates please.