- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Food Service
Are you looking for an opportunity and company that you can call home? If so, look no further. University Heights is more than a skilled nursing facility, we are a family-oriented team that is dedicated to providing quality care and services to the Aurora and surrounding communities. University Heights is actively building a team that is driven by core values that go above and beyond in meeting the needs of elders while also providing peace of mind to their families.
At University Heights, you are a part of team that is driven to be the leader in providing meaningful moments for residents, and staff. To us care goes beyond providing services, it starts with building relationships and trust with our staff, residents and families,
University Heights is unique and separates its self from other senior living facilities through values that seek to develop employees for today, and what the future may bring to their careers.
Our management company, Vivage Senior Living, is a national recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. Vivage Senior Living is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “Living Well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, University Heights is seeking a full time COOK, Day Shift at their 120 bed skilled nursing community located in Aurora, CO.
The primary responsibility of the COOK is to prepare food and ensure the nutritional care of residents. A successful COOK in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Ability to think on your feet is a MUST
- Comfortable in the LTC environment
- Be a customer service oriented individual
- Ability to read and follow a menu
- Committed to serving meals that look and taste great
- Must be able to cook a variety of foods in large quantities.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must be knowledgeable of food procedures.
- Must possess, as a minimum, an 8th grade education.
- Prefer one year food experience . It is preferred that the experience be in a hospital, nursing care facility, or other related medical facility.
University Heights is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Females/Minority/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
No agencies or affiliates please.