- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Food Service
Parkmoor Village Healthcare Center
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Parkmoor Village is seeking a Full Time COOK at their 125 bed skilled nursing community located in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
The primary responsibility of the COOK is to prepare food and ensure the nutritional care of residents. A successful COOK in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Review menus prior to preparation of food.
- Ensure that menus are maintained and filed in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Assist in establishing food service production line, etc, to assure that meals are prepared on time.
- Prepare meals with an appetizing appearance in accordance with planned menus.
- Serve food in accordance with established portion control procedures.
- Inspect special diet trays to assure the correct diet is served to the correct resident.
- Make only authorized food substitutions.
- Must be able to cook a variety of foods in large quantities.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must be knowledgeable of food procedures.
- Must possess, as a minimum, an 8th grade education.
- Prefer one year food experience in a supervisory capacity. It is preferred that the experience be in a hospital, nursing care facility, or other related medical facility.
Parkmoor Village is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Females/Minority/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
No agencies or affiliates please.