Cook - University Heights
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Food Service
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, University Heights is seeking a full time COOK, 2 days shifts and 2 evening shifts at their 120 bed skilled nursing community located in Aurora, CO.
The primary responsibility of the COOK is to prepare food and ensure the nutritional care of residents. A successful COOK in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Ability to think on your feet is a MUST
- Comfortable in the LTC environment
- Be a customer service oriented individual
- Ability to read and follow a menu
- Committed to serving meals that look and taste great
- Must be able to cook a variety of foods in large quantities.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must be knowledgeable of food procedures.
- Must possess, as a minimum, an 8th grade education.
- Prefer one year food experience . It is preferred that the experience be in a hospital, nursing care facility, or other related medical facility.
University Heights is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Females/Minority/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
No agencies or affiliates please.