Cook - Evenings - Harmony
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Food Service
The rehabilitation experience at Harmony Pointe Nursing Center is part of a comprehensive, individualized care program. We offer many areas of special expertise including on-site peritoneal dialysis, advanced wound care, and a nutrition/hydration program. Located in a residential community setting in a quiet neighborhood with tree lined streets, we have been an integral part of the community for many years. With holistic care alternatives available, Harmony Pointe is invested in meeting your unique post-acute care needs. We also offer a secure behavioral care neighborhood for those living with mental health needs.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Harmony Pointe Nursing Center is seeking a COOK at their 110 bed skilled nursing community located in Lakewood, CO.
The primary responsibility of the COOK is to prepare food and ensure the nutritional care of residents. A successful COOK in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Self motivated believes in hard work and good attendance.
- A new hire should have passion for their job, patience, integrity, and a willingness to adapt to change.
- Relates well with others, different from self (varied race, gender, age, etc).
- Responds well to others. Satisfies patients and families.
- Easily manage multiple demands
- Must be able to cook a variety of foods in large quantities.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must be knowledgeable of food procedures.
- Must possess, as a minimum, an 8th grade education.
- Prefer one year food experience in a supervisory capacity. It is preferred that the experience be in a hospital, nursing care facility, or other related medical facility.
Harmony Pointe Nursing Center is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Females/Minority/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
No agencies or affiliates please.