Concierge- Lodge at Grand Junction (Full-time and Part-time)
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Customer Service/Support
- Is delivering high quality service something you’re passionate about?
- Do you like helping and caring for others?
- Is your energy high and you connect easily with people?
- Do you enjoy multitasking?
Be a part of our team at Grand Junction Lodge, opening in April 2019. Grand Junction Lodge is designed for easy Colorado living with many options to support seniors active lifestyle and wellness. Experience majestic Mesa views with a prime location near physician’s offices, St Mary’s Medical Center, shopping and the best Grand Junction has to offer.
Life can be enjoyed with all the comforts of home in our 36 assisted living apartments and suites and 12 memory care apartments in our distinctive residence. Amenities will include 24-hour on-site staffing and emergency response personnel, state-of-the-art technology to support independence and enrichment, personalized lifestyle recreation and leisure offerings. Grand Junction Lodge will offer a variety of chef-prepared culinary and dining experiences and outdoor lifestyle experiences including a greenhouse and horticulture area. In addition, our skilled nursing facility is conveniently located within a few miles of Grand Junction Lodge. With that, we’re able to provide a continuum of care while we serve our seniors needs on all levels.
Our name, WellAge reflects our commitment to creating environments and services to promote our residents aging well and remaining active doing the things they love and enjoy. Grand Junction Lodge is owned and operated by WellAge Senior Communities. We are adding six new communities over the next two years and we’d love for you to join our team!
The Concierge/Receptionist will greet and assist visitors, families, residents; answer telephone, providing information and taking messages as required. Also, this person will open and distribute mail; type, file, stuff envelopes, and handle correspondence. The person holding this position is delegated the responsibility for carrying out the assigned duties and responsibilities in accordance with current existing federal and state regulations and established company policies and procedures.
Communication Duties: 60% time
- Greet visitors and family members and provide non-confidential information requested
- Answer the telephone promptly with “Thank you for calling The Lodge at Grand Junction, this is ____________, how may I help you. Then take messages if needed
- Express concern and compassion for residents and families
- Escort people, if necessary, to resident’s suites and other areas
Office Duties: 40% time
- Open and distribute community business mail
- Distribute resident and department manager mail without opening
- Type and file correspondence and other information forms and materials
- Use and adding machine and calculator
- Adhere to and interpret resident’s rights
- Adhere to and interpret the personnel policies
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Education: High school diploma or GED required; some college preferred Experience: One-year experience working in office environment preferred
WellAge is an Equal Opportuntiy Employer