Concierge In House
Concierge In House - CNA Accelerated Program
- Is delivering high quality service something you’re passionate about?
- Do you like helping and caring for others?
- Is your energy high and you connect easily with people?
- Do you enjoy multitasking?
At Vivage, we’re recognized as a national leader driving high quality service innovation for seniors and value for our investors. "Vivage" means "celebrating aging" inspiring our focus to create innovative and customer-driven models filled with personalized and meaningful living experiences.
We are a senior health care, solution driven company which provides right care.. right place..right time. Our Mission, Vision and Pillars of Commitment have come from our collective personal awareness and professional dedication to the importance of each person we serve, each employee we work with, and each business partner we have. At Vivage we bridge today’s healthcare opportunities with innovative strategies and solutions.
Engaging Culture - Competitive Pay - Growth Opportunities - Great Benefits - Family Environment - Payactiv
OVERVIEW OF ROLE
Under director from the Nursing Home Administrator and with technical oversight from the Community Relations Director and the Vivage Sales and Marketing Director, the In-House Concierge primary responsibility is to assist the facility with developing, coordinating, administering, and directing the overall operation of our facilities in house concierge program following the current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities. The In-House Concierge is a customer service provider who works to ensure that all residents, family members and visitors have a pleasant experience while at the facility. You are delegated the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary for carrying out your assigned duties.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all residents, family members and guests of the facility.
- Act as a liaison between the residents, family members and guests and the facility.
- Make notes of any special requirements and needs that residents, family members and guest may have.
- Run errands as requested.
- Transport residents in facility van or car as requested.
- Work with various departments to facilitate those residents, family members and visitors receiving appropriate non-medical services, such as special meals.
- Contact residents to ensure that all of their needs are met and the experience at the facility is positive.
- Actively listen to the needs of the residents, family members and guests of the facility and act on as appropriate.
- Facilitate as requested special events and activities for the residents, family members and visitors such as special birthday party or happy hour.
- Provide residents, family members and visitors with facility and area information upon request.
- Assist residents, family members and visitors with making special arrangements as needed.
- Reconcile and report any money funds, petty cash and other expenditures daily.
- Report any customer concerns to the Nursing Home Administrator and/or appropriate department leadership team.
- Demonstrate a passion for caring as evidenced by interaction with co-workers, residents, families, and visitors.
- Maintain a professional physical appearance and a clean organized work space.
- Attend scheduled trainings as requested by nursing home administrator.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Must possess a valid and unrestricted Driver’s License.
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of principles as they relate to nursing facility operations.
- Must possess the ability to plan, organize, and effectively present ideas and concepts to community groups/agencies.
- Must possess the ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
- Most possess the ability to assimilate information from a variety of sources, analyze information and make recommendations to the Administrator.
- Most possess the ability to establish, implement, and maintain effective public relations and concierge program.
- Recommend a minimum of one year experience in the healthcare field; with long-term care experience preferred.
- Experience in a supervisory or department health level position, preferred, but not required.
- Computer and Internet literate.