- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Customer Service/Support
If you want to be a part of something special, you have found it. Working at ARBOR VIEW is more that just a job, it’s a Purpose. The team at ARBOR VIEW is constantly striving to eliminate loneliness, boredom, and helplessness in our elder’s lives. ARBOR VIEW is actively building a team who are passionate about enhancing the lives of elders in our community. The best candidates are those who have a heart for our seniors and are always looking for ways to improve their lives.
At ARBOR VIEW, your coworkers enjoy what they are doing, and management cares about staff and residents. A recent staff survey at ARBOR VIEW returned that 95% of employees feel that they get recognized for the hard work that they do. When asked why they come to work, a vast majority say that they love the residents and enjoy working with their coworkers. We provide the tools and resources to help you be the best at what you do and our team as a whole is committed to your success - 85% claim that their position at ARBOR VIEW is helping them achieve their career goals.
We are a community designed for all stages of senior living: Skilled nursing, Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Memory Care all on the same campus. 118 skilled nursing beds as well as Independent and Assisted Living apartments. We serve those needing long-term care as well as short-stay rehab.
Easily accessed from Wadsworth in Arvada, only minutes from Interstate 70, ARBOR VIEW is tucked away in a quiet neighborhood with the best views of Denver and the mountains. With excellent CMS quality measures, surveys, and outcomes, ARBOR VIEW is proud to be a leader in the area!
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
For more information about this job please contact Micaela Hughes at: 303-653-0061 / email@example.com
Currently, Arbor View is seeking a Full Time CONCIERGE IN-HOUSE at their 118 bed skilled nursing community located in Arvada, CO.
Under direction from the Nursing Home Administrator and with technical oversight from the Community Relations Director and the Vivage Sales and Marketing Director, the In-House Concierge's primary responsibility is to assist the facility with developing, coordinating, administering, and directing overall operation of our facility’s in house concierge program.
- Energetic and friendly
- Excellent computer skills
- Problem solver
- Patient and helpful with all visitors
- Takes initiative
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Must possess a valid and unrestricted Driver’s License.
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of principles as they relate to nursing facility operations.
- Must possess the ability to plan, organize, and effectively present ideals and concepts to community groups/agencies.
- Must possess the ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
- Most possess the ability to assimilate information from a variety of sources, analyze information and make recommendations to the Administrator.
- Most possess the ability to establish, implement, and maintain effective public relations and concierge program.
- Recommend a minimum of one year experience in the healthcare field; with long-term care experience preferred.
- Experience in a supervisory or department health level position, preferred, but not required.
- Computer and Internet literate.
Arbor View is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Females/Minority/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
No agencies or affiliates please.
Job Reference #: 3112