Concierge - Eagle Ridge
Is delivering high quality service something you’re passionate about?
Do you like helping and caring for others?
Is your energy high and you connect easily with people?
Do you enjoy multitasking?
At Vivage, we’re recognized as a national leader driving high quality service innovation for seniors and value for our investors. "Vivage" means "celebrating aging" inspiring our focus to create innovative and customer-driven models filled with personalized and meaningful living experiences.
We are a senior health care, solution driven company which provides right care.. right place..right time. Our Mission, Vision and Pillars of Commitment have come from our collective personal awareness and professional dedication to the importance of each person we serve, each employee we work with, and each business partner we have. At Vivage we bridge today’s healthcare opportunities with innovative strategies and solutions.
Engaging Culture ~ Competitive Pay ~ Growth Opportunities ~ Great Benefits ~ Family Environment ~ Payactiv
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
Under direction from the Nursing Home Administrator and Administrative Associate, the In-house Concierge's primary responsibility is a customer service provider who works to ensure that residents, family members and visitors have a pleasant experience while at the facility.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all residents, family members and guests of the facility.
- Actively listen to the needs of the residents, family members, and guests of the facility and act on as appropriate.
- Report any customer concerns to the Nursing Home Administrator and/or appropriate department leadership team.
- Report all changes in resident's conditions to the Nursing Supervisor as soon as practical.
- Prepare residents meals and assist to and from the dining areas.
- Pass ice water and snacks.
- Make beds, change linens, and towels. Help keep resident's rooms neat and clean.
- Audit, clean, and label equipment.
- Answer call lights and meet needs as able within the scope of practice. (Must not provide any hands on care. May not empty catheters, urinals or bedpans.)
- Communicate resident needs to CNA and nurse as needed.
- Provided 1:1 monitoring of residents in distress, in need of a companion, or demonstrating behaviors.
- Make room checks and verify resident location.
- Transport residents to/from appointments, activity and social programs, etc.
- Assist residents to /from appointments, activity and social programs, etc.
- Assist residents with hair and basic grooming.
- Verify location of residents throughout day.
- Assist residents with the designated supervised smoking breaks. (Must be specifically trained and complete a competency prior to doing task.)
- Maintain confidentiality and rights of resident, family, employee, and facility information in compliance with PHI HIPPAA policies and applicable regulations.
- Answer phones in a professional manner and able to learn the phone system.
- Answer the door and assist with resident visits.
High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Must possess the ability to communicate effectively.
- Able to multi-task effectively
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Regular