Community Relations and Admissions Director - Jackson Manor
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care
Currently, Jackson Manor is seeking a Full Time COMMUNITY RELATIONS AND ADMISSIONS DIRECTOR at their 90 bed skilled nursing community located in Jackson, MO.
The primary responsibility of the COMMUNITY RELATIONS AND ADMISSIONS DIRECTOR is to obtain required information and admit residents in an efficient manner and to coordinate and direct our facility’s sales and marketing program following the current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities. You are entrusted to guarantee the highest degree of quality care will be provided to our residents at all times.
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of principals of effective communication, community relations, organization structure, government regulations as they relation to nursing facility operations.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must posses the ability to deal tactfully when personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must be knowledgeable of reimbursement regulations and nursing practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines pertaining to nursing facility administration.
- Must possess the ability to work harmoniously with and supervise other personnel.
- Must possess the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures, etc., necessary for providing quality care and maintaining a sound operation.
- Must be able to communicate policies, procedures, regulations, reports, etc., to personnel, residents, family members, visitors, and government agencies/personnel.
- Must possess the ability to seek out new methods and principles and be willing to incorporate them into exiting practices.
- Must have advance knowledge of computer systems, system applications, and other office equipment.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the heath or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent preferred. Two (2) years’ experience in admissions/marketing/customer service in a health care setting may be recognized in lieu of a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must possess a valid, unrestricted Colorado driver’s license.
Jackson Manor is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Females/Minority/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
No agencies or affiliates please.