CNA - Wheatridge Manor - Part Time Weekends
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
At Wheatridge Manor, we offer holistic services designed for rehabilitation, renewal and recovery in our private and semi-private post-acute transitional suites which includes a bathing/spa center to provide additional comfort during your stay. Our post-acute transitional care unit, which includes a spacious, well-equipped therapy gym, is designed to provide care and rehabilitation to patients following a hospital stay for illness, injury or elective surgery.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Wheatridge Manor is seeking a Full Time CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT at their 72 bed skilled nursing community located in Wheat Ridge, CO. This part time position will cover day or shifts on weekends.
The primary responsibility of the CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT is to provide all assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services. A successful CNA in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Self Directed
- Attention to detail
- Strong Communication Skills
In addition, a CNA must have the following:
- A current, unencumbered, active license to practice in the state.
- Demonstrated skills that result in excellence resident care, as appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- The ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- An ability to deal professionally handle personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
- Demonstrated knowledge of laws, regulations, and guidelines pertaining to hospital and nursing facility administrative procedures.
Wheatridge Manor is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!